CHICKEN BOARDING @ THE COSY COOP
As chicken owners ourselves we understand how difficult it can be to take family holidays when you own chickens, whether just one or several birds. Arranging for someone to let your chickens out in the morning, supplying food and water, fresh grass and then to safely shut them up at night can be difficult.
Problem solved ! Let us look after your chickens, ducks, guinea fowl, geese and quails, just as we do our own, so that you can holiday knowing your chickens are in safe hands.
We use plastic coops for the best hygiene standards and these are placed within a fully enclosed run. Both are moved to fresh grass when needed.
We will provide layers pellets & fresh water all day, and corn in the afternoon. We use shredded paper as bedding which is routinely changed throughout your hens stay with us.
We currently have coops and runs suitable for up to 4, up to 8 and even an extra large for up to 12 chickens. We allocate coops on number of chicken or ducks and coop availability.
To all our loyal customers…..
The COSY COOP CHICKEN BOARDING will be relocating over August and September 2018.
The new owners of the Cosy Coop will be Lucy Burton Lloyd and Richard Lloyd who live just 3 miles away from Wish End Farm in Three Cups Corner, near Punnetts Town at a beautiful location called Abbots Mead.
Lucy and Richard have a similar smallholding and set up to ourselves here at Wish End Farm, with their own chickens, ducks, sheep and pigs so they are already very familiar with looking after their own livestock.
We have already been working very closely with Lucy and Richard to ensure that there will be a smooth transfer and to highlight all the key aspects of the Cosy Coop business and service.
We are taking bookings and will try to accommodate your poultry at either Wish End Farm or Abbotts Mead. We will also take bookings for September onwards for the new location of Abbotts Mead.
During the period from 12th August to 2nd September, a number of customers will remain boarded at the Wish End Farm location with others being boarded at the Abbots Mead location with Lucy and Richard.
Wendy & Jonathan
Up to 3 chicken per day in one coop £5.00
4 Chicken per day in one coop £6.25
5 Chicken per day in one coop £7.50
6 Chicken per day in one coop £8.75
7 Chicken per day in one coop £10.00
8 Chicken per day in one coop £11.25
9 Chicken per day in one coop £12.50
10 Chicken per day in one coop £13.75
11 Chicken per day in one coop £15.00
12 Chicken per day in one coop £16.25
For any one single booking over 14 days a 20% Discount will be applied for any additional days.
We do not charge any more for holiday seasons.
If you require us to look after your birds for 8 weeks or more please contact us for a quote at long term rates.
To check availability please contact us.
Please note our Terms & Conditions
- All chickens will be inspected on arrival. We reserve the right to refuse admission to chicken if they are showing signs of infectious disease, injury or are in poor condition. In order to protect all poultry on our farm, chicken may be treated with an anti-mite product on arrival, if we deem it necessary.
- Your chickens will be kept together in their own coops and a secure run, away from our own brood of chickens. The coops are made from thick recycled plastic which enables us to completely clean and sanitise the coops in between different chicken guests. Your chickens will not have the free range of the farmland nor will they mix with other poultry. The coop will be cleaned when necessary during the stay and the coop and run will be moved onto fresh grass regularly.
- The coop will be opened early morning and fresh water and food will be supplied. Mixed corn will be fed during the day. As dusk falls we will make sure your chickens are in the coop and that it is secure for the night. You are welcome to leave your own food and feeders if you prefer, otherwise we will provide our own feeders which will be cleaned and sanitised between chicken guests.
- We CANNOT be held responsible for any loss or damage to your chicken whilst in our care due to circumstances outside our control. We will, however, secure the chicken and look after them to the best of our ability.
- If one of your chickens becomes ill we will take it to the vet of your choice within 10 miles of our location, if you have instructed us to do so when you drop your chickens off with us. Any vet costs and mileage costs will be your responsibility. We will, of course, try to contact you for your instructions before taking any chickens to the vet.
- Charges are per day, part days will be charged at full day rate .A 25% deposit will be required from you on booking. The deposit will be used as part payment. Balance payment will be due in full on delivery of your birds to us. Sorry we cannot accept credit or debit cards. Payment should be in cash or cheque.
- Please advise time of drop off and collection. If you have any travel delays please call to advise us. If the coop is not booked we will keep your chicken in that coop. If the coop is booked we may need to move your chicken to a wooden coop and run that we have spare. Additional days will be charged for each day the birds are not collected beyond the original agreed date.
- Chickens must be delivered in secure cardboard boxes (with ventilation holes) or in pet carriers, clearly marked with your name. You may leave these with us for re-use on collection if you wish. If you advice us of the time of collection we will try to have your chicken ready in the boxes for your arrival.
- We can keep eggs for your return if you instruct us to do so.
- If your chicken are not collected within seven days of the agreed collection date and you have not contacted us to agree an extension we will assume ownership.
The Cosy Coop
We take our obligations in respect of the privacy of personal information very seriously and we will only process personal information as detailed in this policy unless we inform you otherwise.
Section 1: This Section applies to individuals using our Poultry Boarding Services (Customers)
The personal data we collect directly from our Customers includes the following, as applicable :
- Telephone Numbers (Mobile and/or Landline)
- Email and other relevant contact details
It is the policy of the Cosy Coop that we will only obtain your personal data directly from our Customers and will NOT source personal data from any other sources
How we will use your personal data :
The processing of your personal information will ONLY be used for the following purposes and will NOT be shared with any 3rd parties :
- Collecting and storing your personal data, whether in manual or electronic file
- Retaining a record of our dealings with you as a customer of the Cosy Coop
- Provision of customer information related solely to the transfer of the business to new ownership, effective August 2018
Why we process your personal data :
Communicating & Entering into a contract with you :
In order to provide our Poultry Boarding services we issue an individualised Contract and T&Cs to all Customers. In order to communicate with you, with respect to the provision of our Services and to enter into a Contract we require a minimum amount of personal data as follows : Name, Tel #, e.mail address.
Consent to our retention and processing of your data :
We will only retain and process your personal data on the basis that you have consented to us doing so for the specific purpose of providing our Services to you. For example, we will require your personal data for the following :
To communicate with you with respect to your specific Poultry Boarding Booking (eg. drop off/collection times, etc)
To complete the minimum required details on our Contract and to issue the contract to you
To assist us in completing Contact details and communicating with you with respect to future bookings in relation to our Services
In the event of sale or transfer of the business, to provide future owners with a listing of existing customers
It is our Policy to confirm with all Customers that they consent to us retaining personal data for the purposes outlined in this Policy. All customers, existing and new, will be asked to confirm that they consent to the above.
Our standard Contract advises Customers as to the location of our Privacy and GDPR Policy and requests consent from Customers for us to retain their personal data only for the purposes outlined in this Policy.
We may also contact Customers directly to confirm consent as part of our ongoing commitment to compliance with GDPR and other data protection and privacy compliance requirements.
Customers may withdraw consent to our retention and processing of personal information at any point.
Sensitive Personal Data (SPD) : We do retain or process any data which may be considered ‘Sensitive Personal Data’
Who we share personal data with : We will NOT share your personal information with any 3rd parties save for the situation outlined above and in Section 2 with respect to sale of the business.
Section 2: This section applies to all personal data
In the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or the transfer of all or part of our assets to a third party, we may need to transfer your information to a third party. Any transfer will be subject to the agreement of the third party to this Privacy Notice and any processing being only in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Data Security and Confidentiality
It is our policy to ensure, in so far as is reasonably practicable, that our systems and records are secure and not accessible to unauthorised third parties in line with contemporary practice.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website, which enables the website to tailor its offerings to your preferences when you visit it.
Retaining your data
It is our policy to only store your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations and for our legitimate business interests.
If however you believe that we should delete your personal data, please inform us in writing of your reasons.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Section 3 : Your rights
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and it is important that you know your rights within that context, which include rights to:
- Request a copy of the personal data that we hold
- Object to our retention and processing of your data where that processing is based upon legitimate interest and there are no compelling grounds for the continued processing of that data
- Request that we restrict processing of your data in certain circumstances
- Request that data is erased where the continued use of that data cannot be justified
Please note that should you exercise your right to request that we erase data or cease any processing activity, we may retain a record of this request and the action taken in order to both evidence our compliance, and to take steps to minimise the prospect of any data being processed in the future should it be received again from a third party source.